[ASU] Vote Well and Vote Massively

AYUBA SEIDU as490208 at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 28 12:40:26 EST 2009

  The weather is being uncooperative this morning. l strong believe that its not
going to be a hindrance or whatsoever for you guys to come out this evening to
vote. I know also that we would  vote for a leadership that would take our
beloved ASU to next level but my concern is the turnout. This must be high
enough to repose strong confidence and legitimacy in the next executive and to
show our unflinching support, affection and dedication to the cause of ASU. Stay
warm and see y'all at 8:30pm.

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/25/white-house-watermelon-em_n_169933.html
>
> Tiffany Bowden

AYUBA SEIDU