[ASU] Fw: Election eligibility (fwd)

Fletcher Ziwoya fz233105 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 24 21:47:33 EST 2009

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 6:16 AM -0800
From: Hamilton Ilodi <rogelioreydelmundo at yahoo.com>
To: fz233105 at ohio.edu
Subject: Fw: Election eligibility

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, Hamilton Ilodi <rogelioreydelmundo at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Hamilton Ilodi <rogelioreydelmundo at yahoo.com>
Subject: Election eligibility
To: asu-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 3:41 AM

Greetings everyone, in the case of confusion I will say the following in
regards to the eligibility for the election process:

1. In order to be eligible to vote and or be elected one most have paid
their dues up to date. That is, they most have paid dues last quarter as
well as winter. Paying for winter quarter only and not fall does not allow
one to vote.
2. Contact me at (440) 796-4497 if you would like to set a time for me to
collect ues.
3. I would suggest you make a time to meet me and hand me your dues with
first and last name and not to someone else to give to me... hence the few
dues "pending" individuals telling me they gave money to someone to give to
me. (Not recommended)

If there exist any confusion please contact me immediately.

thanks,

Hamilton I. O. Ilodi