[ASU] Thanks for the welcome!

Tiffany Bowden creatiff2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 18:00:20 EST 2009

Hello,

This is Tiffany Bowden--the African American student present at last night's spirited debates. I enjoyed being in your company as I know many other African Americans would be. I was delighted to learn about the desire to connect with the African American Community as much as the African American Community desires to connect with the African Community. If I can be of any assistance along the way please let me know. Now that I am on the list serv I hope to come to many more events!

See you soon!

Tiffany Bowden