[ASU] ASU Elections 2009: Presidential debate!

dk158907 at ohio.edu dk158907 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 13:02:30 EST 2009

Hello everyone,
upon request of a considerable number of the members,
the electoral committee is organizing a  debate during which all the candidates
are invited to present us with their future plans for the organization.
Especially,  the debate will be a platform for the two candidates to the
presidency, Prosper and Titus, to tell us why they think they can best lead the
organization.
At this point we invite all the members to come take part in the debate, bring
questions and support your candidates.

Dear candidates, Sarah (publicity officer candidate), Kazi(Vice president
candidate), K-Anne(research officer candidate),Prosper and Titus (candidates to
the presidency)get ready to blow our minds and convince us.

On the other hand, we are still expecting you to nominate people for the
following  positions: treasurer and secretary as soon as possible since
elections are taking place on the 28th of this month.
You can also still nominate more people for the other positions as well.

DEBATE SATURDAY 21st 2009
AT 8.30Pm BAKER ROOM 231.
Hope to see you there!

ASU electoral committee.