[ASU] Miss Africa Pageant 2010--Request for Applicants

Odunaiya, Atinuke ao317705 at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 11 13:39:41 EST 2009

________________________________
From: Odunaiya, Atinuke
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:36 PM
To: asu-l at listserv.ohio.edu; Nigerians-l at listserv.ohio.edu; Odunaiya, Simbo
Subject: Miss Africa Pageant 2010--Request for Applicants

 Hello ASU and AON!

In Spring 2010, AON will be holding its first Miss Africa Pageant at Ohio University.  This development is new and exciting, but we need your help. Please consider applying to be in the pageant if you are:

Enrolled at Ohio University (whether grad, undergrad, etc.)

A woman between the ages of 18 and 30

Interested in political and social issues in the continent of Africa

I have attached an information sheet going into detail about the pageant and I have also attached the application. It is a very short application so we do ask that you have it in by the due date so that we can get the ball rolling   Please consider participating in such an exciting event, it will truly be amazing!

Hope your winter break has been safe and eventful!

Yewande Odunaiya
AON President