[ASU] OU Lead - Ohio University Leadership

Siphokazi Magadla sm103708 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 24 11:13:25 EDT 2009

Happy Friday folks,

This is a reminder that the Student Senate, in collaboration with the
Department of Campus Life, is hosting a leadership conference which will be
sponsored by The Alumni Association.  The conference will have presenters from
across campus.  Session topics will range from The Intersection of Diversity
and Leadership to Lessons on Learning from Positive Psychology,Leading through
Influence, Group Communication, 40 things to do at Ohio before you Graduate
and many more.

Some of our presenters include: Dean Hugh Sherman from the College of
Business, Dr. Brian Bridges the Vice Provost for Diversity, Access and Equity,
and Dr. Doug Franklin the Assistant Dean for Health and Human Services and the
Executive Director of Ohio University Campus Recreation!

OU Lead will take place on April 25, 2009, from 11:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Student organization officers and members are encouraged to attend.  There are
approximately 140 spots reserved for student organization attendees.  The
conference is free for attendees!

See you there!!!

cheers,
Kazi

"Always in my heart I say I'm a revolutionary. I'm down with those who don't
give up"- Bethann Hardisona