[ASU] Help name the new Ohio University e-mail system!

Bella Anne C. Ndubuisi bn304107 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 8 12:42:11 EDT 2009

This e-mail is being sent on behalf of Vice President Kent J. Smith, Jr.
and Dean of Students Ryan T. Lombardi,

With the help of PR student Rachel Zieleniec, we have developed a short
survey for students to take that would allow them the opportunity to name
the new e-mail client.  Through facebook and other avenues, we are hoping
to get as many students as possible to vote for their favorite name.  The
system will be shut down at 10:00 pm tomorrow night (Wednesday, April 8),
so if you could send this message out to as many of your constituents and
student group members as possible  it would help tremendously.  If this
link does not work in your e-mail, the link can also be found on the Ohio
Student webpage.

Thanks for your support, please let us know if you have any questions!

Here is the link
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=JO5OVIflsNYxh_2bDJaNKbag_3d_3d

Bella Anne C. Ndubuisi