[ASU] New crew in charge

Steve Howard howard at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 2 13:46:12 EDT 2009

 From the perspective of the African Studies Program this has been a
very good year for African Students-African Studies relations!! We
thoroughly appreciate the grace and dignity that Fletcher brought to
this office, representing you all to the campus community with a high
degree of professionalism. As always, I look forward to working with the
new regime and send you all my best wishes.