[ASU] New crew in charge

Fletcher Ziwoya fz233105 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:15:57 EDT 2009

Francis,

Thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot not only to me but to the
whole exiting crew. If you think my leadership was a success, it was also
because I was surrounded by an excellent team that sacrificed its time and
energy for the ASU cause. I am indebted to them and all of you members as
you know their is no leadership without followership to go with it. We
surely had a good time in ASU this past school year and I look forward to
even better times with the new team. God bless Africa and its new
generation of leaders.

fletcher