[ASU] Rock Ya Body

Damilola Daramola od307400 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 7 12:59:38 EST 2008

All,

As the quarter winds down and we turn to final papers and examinations, I
would like to invite everyone out for one more opportunity to ROCK, JIVE and
SWEAT before buckling down.

Association of Nigerians at Ohio University will be having a Dance Night at
the Union on the 13th of November 2008. The dance night will be featuring
music from Africa to the Americas and everywhere in between. This will be an
opportunity not only to have a good time but to donate towards as good cause
as ALL proceeds will be donated to the Nigerian Youths for Social Justice.
The entry fee is only $3. Don't wait to hear about it, be there. Trust me it
will be worth your time and money J.

For more information, contact me at od307400 at ohio.edu or 740-590-0753. Thank
you for reading and see you all there.

Damilola Daramola

President - Association of Nigerians

PhD Candidate - Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering