[ASU] sad news

Francis Atuahene fatuahene at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 12:17:02 EST 2008

Dear Gerard,
I am sorry to hear about your lost. May your heart be comforted by the
living God.

Atuahene

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Fletcher Ziwoya <fz233105 at ohio.edu> wrote:

> Dear ASU family and all,
>
> It is with sadness that I inform you of the bereavement of one of our own.
> Gerard Akindes has lost a sister in a car accident in Benin. Please, join
> me and the ASU Executive in extending our condolences to Gerard and his
> family during this difficult time. We wish Gerard journey mercies as he
> travels home this week. Our hearts are with you.
>
> Fletcher Ziwoya
> President, ASU

Francis Atuahene, PhD.
420 South Campbell St # 3
Macomb, Illinois 61455
My passionate desire for equity, social justice, and family support has been
constrained by my perceived meekness. Meekness is not synonymous with
weakness; it is a virtuous and modest augmentation of the individual social
development.