[Aphio-L] Fwd: Officer Retreat 9/25-9/26

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 16:51:25 EDT 2021

Let me know if you're interested in this!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Section H6 Chair <sectionh6chair at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 8:32 AM
Subject: Officer Retreat 9/25-9/26
To: <stephanie.weaver16 at gmail.com>
Cc: Brother HSix <brotherhood.sectionh6 at gmail.com>, Gabbie Evans <
service.section.h6 at gmail.com>, Kathleen Serio <
leadership.sectionh6 at gmail.com>, Stephanie Werth <
marketing.sectionh6 at gmail.com>, Brittany Ramsey <regionhchair at gmail.com>

Good Morning Brothers!

We will be having a combined Exec retreat with officers from H4 September
25th and 26th! The retreat will be at the Schiewetz Leadership Training
Center in Dayton! There will be leadership and fellowship on Saturday and
Sunday morning we will provide service to the camp. The facility has cabins
that we will use to stay overnight!

We are super excited to get back together in person and be able to meet one
another, that said please keep me updated with any school policies that
would prevent you from staying overnight. Further details to come,
anticipate around a 10am arrival on Saturday and no later than 12p on Sunday

We will need to know who plans on attending by Saturday 9/18. Please let me
know if there are any topics you would like to see covered!

LFS,
Sabrina

--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Hunter Uhl*
*330.808.4134*