[Aphio-L] Dues deadline moved

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 14:10:25 EST 2021

Hey everyone!

So, on my end, I haven't communicated a lot regarding dues beyond chapter
slides and I do apologize. So *I will be pushing the final deadline back to
March 21st*. Again, those who KNOW they will have an issue paying the
amount this semester, please get in touch with me and I will help you. But
again, it has to be before the deadline. And as always, *continue to send
me proof of your payment because it does NOT tell me when you pay*. A
screenshot of your payment receipt will do!

$25 for actives this semester, paid online through BobcatConnect. If you're
unsure of how to do it or need a refresher, please let me know and I can
walk you through the process. New members for spring semester, please void
this email. Your pledge education team will be explaining your payment
process with you during meetings if they haven't done so already. As for
EVERYONE, if you have questions I am always around to help!

Joseph Balliett
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma Chapter
Ohio University - Athens
(419) 544-1410