[Aphio-L] Online Dues Portal

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:30:19 EST 2021

Hey everyone!

As stated in the chapter slides from a couple days ago, the online dues
portal **should** be up and running. But I have been made aware that it may
have some issues. There is more than enough time before the deadline so do
not worry! I am looking into this issue currently. Please continue to try
to pay online and let me know ASAP if you run into any problems. In
addition to that, I am in Athens this semester, so if there is anyone who
would rather make a payment via physical cash or check, I am willing to
accept that (safely, of course! :))

I hope everyone has a great week! Don't forget to send me proof of payment
if you can make your payment online. I will have more updates by Sunday!

Joseph Balliett
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma Chapter
Ohio University - Athens
(419) 544-1410