[Aphio-L] Voting Delegates Needed

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:21:11 EDT 2020

Hello Brothers,

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all are having a good week so far! I am
emailing you all because we need to vote on voting delegates this Sunday so
if you are interested in being a delegate please let me know! You will have
to attend a few meetings and get to vote on some things that impact not
only our chapter but the fraternity as a whole. The dates are between
Christmas and New Year's Eve with a few other things needed beforehand.
Again, please let me know if you are interested! See you all on Sunday!!

Sincerely,
Alicia Klohn
--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Alicia Klohn*
*567.201.3013*