[Aphio-L] Rush Tonight!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:10:46 EDT 2020

Hi Brothers,

I'm emailing to remind you that rush starts TONIGHT! (: Attending an
information session is NOT mandatory this semester, as you only need two
membership hours this semester by attending the pledge ceremonies.

I encourage you to attend to help welcome potential new members and you
will receive a fellowship hour! The zoom code for all events are the same
and will be at *7 PM*. The join code is *954 5552 5558*

I hope to see most of you during the next two weeks and have a great day!

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership