[Aphio-L] Charity Basket Bingo Board/Donation

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 17:35:30 EST 2020

Hey bros!

I can't believe it's almost the end of the semester! I hope everyone took
this week to eat good food and relax. Wherever you are, I hope you're
staying safe as well!

For everyone who did not participate in the raffle, I have attached the
bingo board to this email. Just post it on your Instagram story, send me a
screenshot for proof, and venmo me the money you fundraised! I'm hoping to
bring in more money from the bingo boards, so please participate and
promote them!

If you still need an hour but don't want to do the bingo board, you can
make a donation to my Venmo! Donations are a $5 minimum. My venmo
is @beckharhai.

Again, thanks everyone for your support! I know Passion Works will be
thankful for our donation. Also, remember you only need 1 hour this
semester for the charity event. See you at chapter tomorrow!

--
*Beck Harhai*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma

*Jackie Clark*