[Aphio-L] INITIATION TODAY!! (:

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 11:11:04 EST 2020

Hey brooooooos,

Today is Initiation! This is a MANDATORY event for a membership hour. It
will be at 5 PM at the beginning of chapter on zoom (: Help us welcome the
pledges as new active members. They have worked so hard and have been
resilient during the pledge process virtually. I am so proud of all of them
for their dedication to our organization during these struggling times. I
hope to see you all there!

Also, run for a position or consider running for a committee lead in the
future (: This is a great way to get involved with our chapter, develop
leadership skills, and serve our fraternity!

Have a great Sunday!

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership