[Aphio-L] Dues due TOMORROW

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:59:00 EST 2020

Hey everyone!

As much as I don't like this part of my job, it must be done. **ACTIVE
MEMBERS* Dues are due TOMORROW at 11:59pm. Dues this semester are only $25.
*Send me the proof of your payment and I will get you logged. If you can
email me prior to that deadline, we can work something out. But for those
that are late and don't let me know, the dues amount will increase $5 a
week until paid. Emails to this account or my personal school account (
jb465719 at ohio.edu) will be okay.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out on any platform
and let me know! Have a great weekend!

Joseph Balliett
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma Chapter
Ohio University - Athens