[Aphio-L] March Madness Fellowship!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:23:48 EDT 2020

Hi Bros!

As mentioned in chapter tonight, we will be holding a friendly March
Madness bracket competition in which we will be rolling dice to get results
for the winning teams (will be weighted for teams depending on their seed -
if you want more info on how we're facilitating the results just reach
out!) So I've attached a PDF version of the bracket for you to fill out if
you're interested in participating. We're working on getting prizes for the
top 3 winners! If you want your bracket to be in the competition, please
turn it back into the fellowship email (fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com)
by this *Friday, April 4th at 5 pm. *If this time limit is an issue please
let me know! Otherwise looking forward to getting your contributions!

THANKS ALL AND GOOD LUCK!
Caroline & Belle

--
*VP of Fellowship*