[Aphio-L] Chapter tonight & Parking

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 18:28:38 EST 2020

Hello Bros!

Good evening! Just a reminder we are having exec at 8 pm and chapter at 9
pm tonight in Walter 135!

Reminder we are having Big/Little reveal tonight and mid-semester review!

*Attention: There is an event happening on campus tonight, I just drove by
Walter and they were charging $5 for parking. Even if they wouldn't charge
us, it's pretty packed. Just be aware and plan for time. Hopefully, it will
be done in time for chapter, but allocate time for this so we can start on
time.*

See you all soon!
--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Alicia Klohn*
*567.201.3013*