[Aphio-L] Rush & Unsubscribing from listserv

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:22:54 EST 2020

Happy Wednesday!

If you have dropped APhiO since last semester, please send me an email
stating that you have done so. This is IMPORTANT so I can send an updated
roster to nationals. Also, if you are no longer a member, here is the link
to unsubscribe from emails:
Go to the very bottom and type in your email address where it says "To
unsubscribe from APhiO-L..." and follow the instructions in the email you
receive after that.

Second, TONIGHT is the first rush information session of the semester at 7
PM in Walter 145! You MUST attend at least one information session to earn
1 of 3 membership hours required this semester (unless you have a
university excuse). You can also earn 1 service hour if you bring 3 friends
to a rush information session!

I'll see you all tonight!

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma