[Aphio-L] Rush and other info. IMPORTANT PLS READ

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 15:52:58 EST 2020

Happy Tuesday bros!

This email contains a lot of important info, so pls read all of it!

1) Rush information sessions and other events are up on the website.* REMEMBER,
*you MUST attend at least one information session to earn 1 of your 3
membership hours.

2) For attending rush information sessions, activation, and initiation, you
will no longer be receiving chapter hours, they will count towards *Membership
Hours*. You will be required to earn *three* of these hours:  One from
attending a Rush information session, one from Activation, and one from
Initation. (we will no longer be doing a "chapter history night")

3) Please sign up to be on my membership committee on the website!! I will
need help with Rush, big/little week and big/little reveal, Activation, and
Initiation.

4) I am attaching the flyer for this semester, please start spreading
the word about Rush! (Flyering hours are on the website as well).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!
[image: FullSizeRender.jpeg]

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership