[Aphio-L] CHAPTER DATES

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 14:40:15 EST 2020

Happy first day of classes bros!

I hope everyone had an amazing break and a great start to the semester!
With that being said I wanted to give you all a list of all our chapter
meetings for the semester! Our first chapter is this *MONDAY at 9 pm* and
the exec meeting at 8 pm. (The list might change, but will more than likely
not.)

1. *MONDAY*, January 20th (Walter 135)
2. Sunday, January 26th (Walter 135)
3. Sunday, February 2nd (Walter 135)
4. Sunday, February 9th (Walter 135)
5. Sunday, February 16th (Walter 135)
6. Sunday, February 23rd (Walter 135)
7. Sunday, March 1st (Walter 135)
8. Sunday, March 8th (*Paper Chapter*)
9. Sunday, March 15th (Walter 135)
10. Sunday, March 22nd (Walter 135)
11. Sunday, March 29th (Walter 135)
12. Sunday, April 5th (Walter 135)
13. Sunday, April 12th (*Paper Chapter*)
14. Sunday, April 19th (Walter 135)
15. Sunday, April 26th (Walter 135)

We have a few changes this semester and other important information that
will be discussed this Monday, so please try to attend! I'm excited to see
you all and kick off the semester! Feel free to reach out to me with any
questions you have. Have a great week!
--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Alicia Klohn*
*567.201.3013*