[Aphio-L] Seniors!!!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:58:30 EST 2020

Hello everybody!

I am working on getting the senior awards banquet put together for the end
of the semester. To do so, I need all bros that are graduating this spring
to reply to this email and simply say "Yes" so I can figure out who all
will be graduating. Graduation cords will also need to be purchased so this
will help me keep track of everyone who needs these as well.

If you are not graduating this spring, then please make sure you reach out
to any seniors, early alum, or associates bros that will be graduating and
make sure they let me know they'll be graduating.

Thank you!
*Belle Schaefer | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*
*614-557-0669*