[Aphio-L] First Virtual Chapter

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:43:14 EDT 2020

Good morning bros,

Happy first week of classes everyone! I hope you all are staying safe and
healthy despite everything happening right now.

As you all know we are online for at least a month which means we will be
having a virtual chapter to start off with. As a result of being online and
having things be virtual, the exec board has decided to move chapter to an
earlier time on Sundays to give everyone enough time to get other
assignments done and avoid dinner time. Chapter will now be at *5 pm on
Sundays* and exec will be the hour before.

I know this is a change for us all so if there is a conflict with the time
please reach out to any of the exec members or myself. We hope to see you
in attendance at chapter so you all can be updated and informed with the
changes being made to this semester.

I will be sending out the zoom link later in the week so please be on the
lookout for that. Again, please reach out to myself or anyone on exec if
you have questions prior to chapter this Sunday. If not, I look forward to
seeing you all on Sunday!

--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Alicia Klohn*
*567.201.3013*