[Aphio-L] APHIO: Charity Miles service opportunity!

NSEC APhiO nsecdeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:06:50 EDT 2020

I hope you all are staying safe!
While staying safe, you now have a service opportunity you can do that
helps you and others.
This weekend is the National APHIO youth service weekend.  Our chapters
service project is running for charity! Charity Miles (Apple
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/charity-miles/id505253234>, Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charitymilescm.android&hl=en_US>)
is an app that tracks your walking/running/biking, and donates 25 cents to
a charity of your choice for every mile you walk.  Once you download the
app, create an account and select St. Jude Children's Hospital for the
charity of choice.  Then, go to the teams tab and join our chapters team!
Then we can keep track of how much we raised for St Jude, and we can even
get a bit competitive.  Just search: APHIO DELTA GAMMA.  Then when you want
to go for a walk or run, just tap the middle circle button on the menu and
select your workout type.  After that start walking to raise money for
charity!

Exercising and raising money for charity? All while getting out of the
house we have been cooped up in for a while? What's not to love!

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thanks,
Matthew M
NSEC Chair