[Aphio-L] H6 Business meetings and Awards

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:54:51 EDT 2020

Good afternoon Brothers!

I am emailing you all a message I received about the business meeting next
weekend! Please read over if you plan to attend, I'd love to have as many
of you watching as possible. Also if you can please submit award
nominations for the section to sectionh6chair at gmail.com. Another reminder
to fill out the survey I sent last week! It's important we get feedback
about some things. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look
forward to hearing from you all soon. Have a great day!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our virtual business meeting has been slated for 3:30pm on April 18th. It
will not last more than an hour because there is another meeting right
after it. Please let me know ASAP if there are conflicts.

I have attached two documents for your review. The first is the Section H6
Policy Manual and the second is the section budget for next school year. I
do not have the Section H6 Policy Manual from last year, so you will be
voting on the document as a whole again. I sent this out to exec members
last week and if you saw that copy, the only change in this one was in the
Section Staff section. You should be sharing these with your chapters and
compiling any questions you might have. During the business meeting you all
are the ones that are allowed to ask the questions, not the chapter at
large. They should be funneling questions through you:)

PLEASE ENCOURAGE YOUR CHAPTERS TO SUBMIT AWARD NOMINATIONS! I haven't
gotten any yet which is super sad. We will be meeting and voting on these
in advance.

--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Alicia Klohn*
*567.201.3013*