[Aphio-L] DUESSSS

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 15:48:20 EDT 2019

Hello Bros,

I NEED YOUR FULL ATTENTION. Give me your dues. $50 for actives and $15 for
associates. After tonight there is a $5 late fee. If you need a payment
plan please contact me by midnight tonight.

If you are waiting to hear back about financial aid then your late fee is
waived. Please let me know if you have any questions. Set out $50 right now
as you are reading this so you don't forget. See you all in chapter tonight!

Sara Althauser
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer