[Aphio-L] Dues are due!

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 11:19:53 EDT 2019

Hello Bros!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Hope you didn't spend too much bc
dues need to be turned in to me by 9/22 to avoid a $5 late fee. Please give
me $50 if you're an active and $15 if you're going associate ASAP.

I'll be collecting at chapter tonight but please feel free to message me if
you need to meet at a different time/location. If you need a payment plan
let me know, I am happy to work with you if you put in the effort. Hope
everyone has a productive Sunday, see you tonight at chapter!

Sara Althauser
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer