[Aphio-L] Candy Sale Hours

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:57:50 EST 2019

Hello bros! We hope you are all staying warm!

There are hours up on the website:

*Making Candy:*
During this event, you can choose to have it count for a fellowship hour or
a fundraising hour. All the supplies will be provided to have a SWEET time.

*Flyering:*
Make sure to post the flyer on 4 different social sites so we can get the
word out! (Each shift is .5 hour)

*Selling Candy (tabling):*
There are hours where you can sign up and help sell the candy! Be sure to
check the time and locations on the website or the flyer.

*Buying Candy:*
If you buy candy you can earn a monetary hour!

A reminder about the candy sale: this is a fundraiser that will be raising
funds for My Sister's Place! We hope to make this as successful as possible.
We are excited to see everyone's participation in this! The flyer is
attached to this email.

Love,
Madison and Alicia

--