[Aphio-L] Mom's Weekend Breakfast

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 08:26:51 EDT 2019

Good Morning Bros!!

We are excited about the upcoming Mom's Weekend Breakfast on *April 6 from
9-11a.m.*! The tickets for this event are *$5 for students* and *$3 for
moms*. The tickets will be purchased through us, at potential tabling and
at the event. The breakfast will be set up buffet style with pancakes and
different toppings. We are combining with some other groups for this event
and we want to make it as successful as possible. There is a flyer attached
to the email that people can post and share with others. We have hours
posted on the website for you all and they are listed below in more detail.

*Hours*
*Set up:* April 6, 8-9am (Make pancakes, decorate, etc.)
*Selling tickets during events:* April 6, 9-10am & 10-11am (Take the
money and mark down people for attending)
*Clean up:* April 6, 11am-12pm (Help clean up the room)

*Attending the event:* Buy a ticket (monetary hour) and eat some yummy food
with your mom!
*Bring two friends:* Receive an hour (non monetary)! Who doesn't love
breakfast :)

*Donations:* 2 Griddles, 2 coffee pots
*Raffle Basket Donations:* $10 worth of a mug, face mask or things of that
nature. (Mom's weekend style)
(Food donations is still to be determined)

*Flyering:* Print out 10 flyers to hang up around campus
*Digital Flyering:* Post the flyer on 5 social media platforms
(Send in screenshots and pictures to prove that you did this)

*Tabling:* Hours are yet to be determined (we will send an email as soon as
we find out and post them)

Besides all these hour we are still selling Pura Vida and t-shirts during
the carnival and working on a Bdubs fundraiser event. Stay tuned and enjoy
the nice weather everyone!!

Many Thanks,
Fundraising

--