[Aphio-L] DO YOUR MID-SEMESTER REVIEW!

Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 18:54:29 EDT 2019

Hey bros!
We've decided to close the review this Sunday at 9 pm (the start of
chapter).
We'll do the prize basket drawing AT chapter so make sure you're there! If
we get a couple more bros to fill out the review, we'll have treats at
chapter as well!

Here's the survey info one more time:

This semester's mid-semester review is *NOW OPEN!  Please take the time to
provide genuine and authentic feedback to help us improve not only the
chapter as a whole but exec positions as well.  *

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY:
https://survey.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8ohZ3C1wZaQWhJH
OR SCAN THIS QR CODE FOR MOBILE (the snapchat camera can scan this)
[image: SV_8ohZ3C1wZaQWhJH-qrcode.png]
The password is: *aphiodeltagamma*

Molly Armstrong
(740) 835-7663