[Aphio-L] Dues Due-Date Change

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:13:19 EST 2019

Hello bros,

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather. Due to current events,
I have decided to push back the last day to turn in dues for $50. The last
day is now the following Sunday, February 10th. After this day, dues will
increase $5 a week. If you are going associate, dues are $15.

Please contact me about payment plans or questions,. You can email me, but
I am much easier to reach by text! Thank you and stay warm.

Sara Althauser
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer