[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant Cancellation. READ THIS!!

Faculty Pageant facultypageant.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:08:13 EST 2019

Hey guys!
After some long thought and discussion, we are saddened to say that we
believe it is in our best interest to cancel Faculty Pageant entirely given
its decline with faculty interest and loss of interest in general. We have
also run into the issue of exams being that day, etc. Ultimately we want to
do what is going to produce the best result for Camp Quality as that's what
its all about. Faculty Pageant just isn't it, as sad as we are to say that.
We believe collaborating with other organizations is a good idea, and
towards the end of the semester in mid April we will be having carnival
event on South Beach in honor of Ava Nichols. (those of you on our
committee will still receive your committee hour, so don't worry) We
believe this event will raise the most money for Camp Quality, and also be
much more fun and interactive for our chapter and attendees.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know!

--
Faculty Pageant Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity

Chanley Hamilton
(614)-517-0682

Lexi Wiley
(937)-925-6321