[Aphio-L] Probation, Statuses, Committees, oh my!

Sergeant At Arms Delta Gamma saa.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:44:08 EST 2019

Hey bros!

First off, I already hate myself for the subject of this email! But I
wanted to say that:

*1.* Those of you on probation should have gotten an email from me with
what that means and what you need to make up
*2.* Those of you who requested status changes have either had them
granted, or they weren't per the terms of your probation
*3. *Committees are ready! See the picture attached to this email to see
where you were placed and be sure to talk to the exec in charge of your
committee to figure out what's expected of you
*4. *Everyone that ran tonight was elected!! Congrats Grace Miller, Kayla
Rosengarten, Maddie Helser, and Molly Armstrong!

In LFS,

Mallory Walsh
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Sergeant at Arms