[Aphio-L] BIG applications!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 22:35:30 EST 2019

Hey bros,

Here is the Big Application! Please please please consider being a big; it
is a great opportunity to meet someone new and guide a new member through
the pledge process we all have been through! We all remember how stressful
it was to rush and get all the service hours done on time, it is not too
much of a commitment either!! Remember being in a pledge's position and
having your big help you through the process.. now it's your turn to be the
big!!

If you already have a little, you are able to take a second little!
However, I discourage people with 2 littles to take on another just because
we want our pledges to be given a good amount of attention from their big!!
If you have 0 littles, THIS IS THE TIME TO GET ONE!!!! Please send a
separately attached version of the big application to
membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com (just copy and paste into a word
document and send it back)! They are due FEBRUARY 4th!!!

Things to consider

***Pros of Being a Big

- making a new bff

- having someone to do service hours with

- taking fun/cute big&little pics
- growing your family!!--

 BIG APPLICATION SPRING 2019.docx
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11LpLxhIGe1BeNFFnhfQNSjheeH8X2HRJJ6-NMlKop30/edit?usp=drive_web>