[Aphio-L] Rush & interview apps!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:56:28 EST 2019

Hi Bros!

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!

I am sending out the interview committee apps again! I still need 10-11
people for this. Its an easy way to get your committee hour out of the way,
and you get to meet all of the potential new members! Interviews will take
place on Tuesday,

January 29th, Thursday, January 31st from 3-6 p.m. and Friday, February 1st
from 2-5 p.m. If you are free during those times I encourage you to apply!
I will send out a doc with sign up times. Please have them to me no later
than FRIDAY JANUARY 25th

Also, Rush is THIS WEEK! The days are Tuesday (TOMORROW) January 22nd in
Walter 145 and Thursday, January 24th in Walter 135. They will begin at
7:00. PLEASE sign up on the website. YOU MUST attend AT LEAST one, or you
will be docked a chapter hour. If you have class or a university excuse,
please send those to me ASAP.

There are also service hours for digital flyering on the website. Its never
too early to start on service hours!

 Interview Committee Application
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1maIfro__7F7aQwW3Fx6741GqIWq5PyXiF6rVXVY2TEs/edit?usp=drive_web>

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to text or email me. --
In LFS,

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership