[Aphio-L] Good Works

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:01:58 EST 2019

Hey!

I just wanted to thank everyone for being so attentive to our speaker,
Keith Wasserman, on Sunday! I hope that he gave a lot of insight about the
Athens community.

I am sending a link to the Good Works volunteer page as promised.
Definitely take a look on there to see if anything interests you. There are
opportunities ranging from working with kids to gardening. If you have any
questions about anything feel free to email/text me.

http://good-works.net/volunteer-opportunities/

Also, a reminder that the Good Works walk is this Saturday starting at 8:30
am! There isn’t any cost to walk, but donations are accepted. This is 4.5
service hours! There is no sign up other than the website.

I hope to see you there!

Enjoy your week! :-)

--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Blue Kennedy*
*740.818.2343*