[Aphio-L] Last Night For Dues

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:45:58 EST 2019

Hello bros!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Just giving a reminder that the last
day to turn in dues is tonight! Please email me or shoot me a text if you
wanna meet up before chapter. If you are an active, dues are $50 and
associate dues are $15!

Please let me know by tonight if you need a payment plan and I would be
happy to work with you. After this week dues will increase $5 a week. Can't
wait to see everyone and collect your $$$. Don't forget!

Sara Althauser
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer