[Aphio-L] FIRST Chapter Meeting

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 12:17:40 EDT 2019

Hey everyone!

Welcome back!!! I’m so excited for this semester in APhiO! The execs have
been working so hard and I know it’s going to be a good one. Unfortunately
Monday nights is not going to work for chapter meetings because of too many
people not being able to make it.

We are still going to have chapters on a Sunday nights at 9 pm!

Our first one will be on a Monday (Sept 2nd) due to the holiday in WALTER
135 at 9 pm! The rest will be on Sundays! I will send out an exact chapter
schedule for the semester tonight!

See you all soon! :-) check us out at the involvement fair today!

--
*LFS, *

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Blue Kennedy*
*740.818.2343*