[Aphio-L] Fundraising Hours Updated

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:47:44 EDT 2019

Good Evening Bros,

We hope all of your studying is going well! All the hours for the semester
have been updated. If you haven't gotten your hours, the last opportunity
to get them is by purchasing Pura Vida or donating money (cash only)
tomorrow during the chapter meeting.

If there are any questions or concerns about your hours (either you didn't
get the hours you did sign up for or you think you should have gotten)
please let us know. We need to know by *Wednesday, May 1st* to allow time
to log the hours.

Thank you all for a great semester and good luck on your finals!

Grateful as always,
Fundraising

--
*VP of Fundraising*