[Aphio-L] Senior Awards Banquet TOMORROW!!!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 22:41:58 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Tomorrow is the banquet!! Starts at 6. If you cannot make it, no worries.
Text me and we will figure out a way for you to get your cord b4
graduation. Dress for tomorrow is whatever you'd like. I wouldn't dress to
the nines but I also wouldn't wear sweats. (:

Food will be pasta, salad and breadsticks.

(Seniors) Send me any last minute pictures you may have from your time in
APhiO so I can add them to the slideshow!!!!

Also, don't forget to fill out the senior superlatives that Blue sent out.
I will be printing out the certificates in the morning.

Hope to see you tomorrow!!

*Mackenzie Gardner | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*
*440-479-4854*