[Aphio-L] BDUBS FUNDRAISER

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:07:40 EDT 2019

Good Morning Bros!!

The Buffalo Wild Wings fundraiser is on Wednesday, April 24 from 5-7p.m.
Hours have been posted on the website to sign-up. Attached to this email is
the tickets that you can print out or show on your phone during the event.
Try to share this with as many people as you can, we want this to be SUPER
SUCCESSFUL for you bros. Thank you all so much in advance.

*Hours:*

*Monetary:*

   - Buy Bdubs! Don't forget to send a picture of your receipt. THIS EVENT
   ISN'T ONLINE, so just send us your receipt and we'll get you your hour.
   (Who doesn't want to eat wings and stress about finals?)

*Non-monetary:*

   - Digital Flyering for a half hour. (Two opportunities online)
   - Bring 2 friends and send us their receipts.

*NOTE FROM THE ATHENS BDUBS:*

"These tickets are valid *ONLY* at the Athens, OH location.  Please print
and pass out BEFORE you get to our restaurant. *We ask that your
organization DOES NOT pass out tickets on our property.* IF anyone is
caught giving out tickets to customers walking into/around our restaurant,
I will not count any sales for your organization that night. The spirit of
this event is that you are bringing us the business we would not otherwise
have, and in return, we are giving you a portion of the sales for your
efforts.

Tickets do not have to be printed in color and you can even send the .PDF
file to peoples email/phone and they can show it to their server during the
event. We will accept this ticket in any media form, digital or print."

Thank you all so much!

With Love,

Fundraising :)

--