[Aphio-L] History Night TOMORROW!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:32:38 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone!

History Night is TOMORROW (April 17th) at 7 PM in Schoonover 450! This is a
mandatory event unless you have a university excuse, and you will get a
chapter hour for going. Dress in sports clothing or APhiO wear.

The pledges have worked so hard this semester, so let's test their
knowledge about our fraternity! They are one step closer to being initiated
(yay!!)

As always, text or email me if you have any questions.
Have a great night and I will see you all tomorrow!

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership