[Aphio-L] PLEDGES- office hours

Martyna Manis communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:47:26 EDT 2019

If you are a *PLEDGE* please read this email!

I am sure most of you still need to interview me, I apologize for not
making it to either interview parties due to my work schedule.

 I will be having office hours TONIGHT from 4:30pm-6pm in the library. I'm
not sure where i'll be sitting so just text me and i'll let you know. Also,
I am getting Chipotle with Kaia Boyers, Erick Sanchez, and Gabby Zita from
6pm-7pm tonight for a family hour, *FEEL FREE TO JOIN US*!

Wednesday before history night I will also be in the library from
4:30pm-6pm and I plan on arriving to history night early so you can catch
me before it starts :-)

Feel free to shoot me a text if you would like to meet up any other times
before history night!

*Communications Chair*
Alpha Phi Omega
Delta Gamma Chapter