[Aphio-L] Yarn and service events

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:40:28 EDT 2018

Hi bros,

First of all, if you are planning on buying yarn for a service hour, here
is the brand I recommend:

[image: image.png]

Of course you can buy other brands, but just use your common sense and make
sure it is thick enough. Also, send me or Kaitlyn a text to get a quicker
response about when/where we can meet to trade off for the yarn. Our
numbers are at the bottom of this email! Remember, you can get up to 4
monetary service hours.

Second, here are some more service events!
*2018 Harvest Celebration:* This event is CFI's largest annual fundraising
event. Volunteers will be needed to help prepare food as well as serve and
assist during the event.

   - *Food Prep: Friday October 12th at ACEnet, 94 Columbus Rd. Athens, 4-9
   p.m.*
   - *Food Service and Event Assistance: Saturday October 13th at The Dairy
   Barn Arts Center, 8000 Dairy Barn Ln, Athens, 7- 9:30 p.m. *

To sign up to volunteer please e-mail Caitlin at
*engage at communityfoodinitiatives.org
<engage at communityfoodinitiatives.org>. *To find out more about the event,
visit the event page here. <https://t.e2ma.net/click/5byqz/xpzenv/hp8cas>

I think that is all for now. Have a good week! :)

*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Monica Bollinger *
*412.482.7093*

*Kaitlyn Moran *
*440.552.0770     *