[Aphio-L] One Week til the Ball

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:10:01 EDT 2018

Hello Bros!

We hope this message finds you somewhere warm on this cold, but beautiful
Friday!

Charity Ball is NEXT WEEK! (Ahhhh - Can you believe it?!?)

[image: 4a57ab11429bcbdc26c060bd552d166f.gif]

That said we just wanted to send out a few reminders about the event and
hours. :)

1. If you signed up to hang flyers, please email us the photos ASAP! We
originally said Wednesday by 5 PM, but since this week has been pretty
crazy we are just now putting the hours up.

[image: giphy.gif]

2. If you signed up for chalking, we will send out information to you all
directly sometime today, so please be on the lookout for that.

3. Please consider signing up for donations! One of the ways we are raising
money for Make-A-Wish is through raffle baskets. Luckily, this chapter is
made up of a variety of people with different tastes and interests,
therefore we want you all to contribute what you would like to have in a
basket!

4. (and finally) If you have not bought your tickets yet, please do so!
They are $3 for a Bro and $5 for a date/general admission. We will have
them Sunday at Chapter and we have tables next week on Tuesday, Wednesday
and Thursday!

[image: giphy (1).gif]

That's all for now! More info to come at Chapter and the days leading up to
the ball!

Until then - stay warm, stay awesome and have a great weekend!
Your Charity Chairs,
Allison & Amelia

--
*Allison Cook*