[Aphio-L] Flyer, T-shirts and Music Requests

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:02:37 EDT 2018

Happy Hump Day Bros!

15 days until Charity Ball!!!

[image: Image result for excited freaking out meme]

Attatched is the flyer for the ball.
*PDF*: Feel free to print it out and hang it in your room or on your door
(or wherever your heart desires). For those of you who signed up for
Printing Flyers, this is what you need to print 15 of and bring to chapter
on the 23rd.
*JPEG*: This is what we will be using for social media posts, so please
save it to your phone or computer to share the week before and of the ball!

Here is the link for T-shirts. Remember these are FREE to you. So why not
sign up for one? Also, please make sure you put your size down. We need
this information ASAP so we can complete our order and hopefully get the
shirts to you before the ball (fingers-crossed).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16V6_HbYjs3wpqkw_dUGGyfXN3_BX9VDOiUeMe8X8VVc/edit?usp=sharing
[image: Image result for free stuff meme]

Here is the link for song requests. Feel free to request as many songs as
you would like. The more requests, the more fun the dancing will be!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ubLt01X15GEx_TEQSdONiSIoVcmISUE4wuZTuXx0wKE/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, there are a few more tabling hours up. These tables are super
important since they are a way of attracting community members to the ball
and a way to collect donations for Make-A-Wish. We really appreciate all of
you who have worked these tables and continue to work them.

That's all for now!
LFS,
Allison & Amelia

--