[Aphio-L] More CB Hours

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:30:34 EDT 2018

Hello (again) Bros!

Apologies for all the emails. Hopefully this will be the last "big" one for
a bit.

FYI: As of now, there are 9 new events up that could help you get your
charity ball hour (the second hour coming from the Ball itself). We are
also hoping to get the next three weeks of tabling up (that will be about
11 tables) within the next week.

We also wanted to let you all know that we will have more opprotunities
after the ball to get your hours, but we hope that the majority will be
able to get them before/during the Ball.

One last thing - We do not have the tables until the time we gave on the
website/announced. If we are nowhere to be found five minutes after the
said time, then text us. Also, if we are tabling at Baker, it will pretty
much always be at the top (4th floor, outside). We acknowledge that we have
not put the exact location on the sign up and are going to try and be more
specific moving forward. We thank you all for your hard work and patience.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or text us!

Happy Rush Week,
Allison and Amelia

--
*Allison Cook*